Friday 25 May 2012

And why, exactly?

Countless people have asked me why I started this travel blog. (I'm lying, nobody asked me anything, but it sounds like I'm popular, doesn't it?).
Well, for two main reasons. First, there is a slight possibility that I will become the new internet sensation, with 4 billion readers (the best thing since Susan Boyle!) who will absolutely love my witty observations and who'll create the biggest media interest to which would follow TV appearances, interviews and lots and lots of lucrative deals (handy to finance my next trip to Central America and my next blog).
Second, there is a slight possibility that I will lose my travel journal like it happened during my trip to Mexico and I wanted a way to immortalize my memories forever, so if one day I will marry a man with children I can read them the stories of my travels and they'll realize how cool their step mum really is.
Besides, my memory seem to be deteriorating (just yesterday I was reminded I owe some dude some money, I could not remember THAT)
So here I am,  with exactly 14 days to go, a lot of pots and pans to store, a lot of boxes to fill with junk, a lot of goodbye drinks to have and no spelling check. Wish me luck. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment